SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS PEMBELAJARAN JARAK JAUH (PJJ) KELAS VII.10

SMPN 3 GUNUNGPUTRI
TAHUN AJARAN 2026/2027




Hari, Tanggal: Senin, 7 September 2026

A. Pilihan Ganda

Pilihlah jawaban yang paling tepat!

  1. Rina: “Good morning, Andi.”
    Andi: “_____.”

    • A. Good night
    • B. Good morning
    • C. Goodbye
    • D. See you
  2. “Hello, my name is Budi. What is your name?”
    The correct response is ...

    • A. I am fine.
    • B. Good afternoon.
    • C. My name is Sinta.
    • D. See you tomorrow.
  3. We say “Good afternoon” at ...

    • A. 07.00 a.m.
    • B. 10.00 a.m.
    • C. 01.00 p.m.
    • D. 10.00 p.m.
  4. Dina: “Thank you for your help.”
    Siti: “_____.”

    • A. I'm sorry
    • B. You're welcome
    • C. Good morning
    • D. Goodbye
  5. “I’m sorry, I am late.”
    The expression shows ...

    • A. thanking
    • B. greeting
    • C. apologizing
    • D. introducing
  6. Which sentence is used to introduce yourself?

    • A. See you later.
    • B. My name is Raka.
    • C. Good night.
    • D. Thank you.
  7. “Nice to meet you.”
    The appropriate response is ...

    • A. Nice to meet you, too.
    • B. Good night.
    • C. I'm sorry.
    • D. You're welcome.
  8. “See you tomorrow!” means ...

    • A. Sampai jumpa kemarin.
    • B. Sampai jumpa besok.
    • C. Selamat pagi.
    • D. Terima kasih.
  9. Teacher: “How are you, Edo?”
    Edo: “_____.”

    • A. My name is Edo.
    • B. I am fine, thank you.
    • C. Good night.
    • D. You're welcome.
  10. Which expression is used when you meet someone for the first time?

  • A. Nice to meet you.
  • B. Good night.
  • C. See you.
  • D. I'm sorry.


B. Isilah titik-titik dengan jawaban yang tepat!

  1. “Good morning” means “_____ pagi.”

  2. If someone says “Thank you,” we can answer, “_____.”

  3. “My name is Ahmad” is an expression of _____.

  4. We say “Good night” before _____.

  5. “I’m sorry” is used to _____.


C. Susunlah kata-kata berikut menjadi kalimat yang benar!

  1. name – My – is – Dika
    → __________________________

  2. you – Nice – meet – to
    → __________________________

  3. are – How – you?
    → __________________________

  4. thank – you – very – much
    → __________________________

  5. see – later – you
    → __________________________


    Jawab setiap pertanyaan diatas (ditulis dibuku Bahasa Inggris) dan dikumpulkan pada hari: Rabu, 9 September 2026.


Terima kasih :)